The Flowtech thermal flow switches are designed for reliable supervision of conducting liquid flow through pipelines. They can be used in almost all weather conditions as they are water & dust proof to IP:68 rating.
Advantages of thermal flow switches —
- Completely water proof.
- Easy to install on the pipeline.
- Made for use in harsh environments & rugged use.
- No moving parts.
- Suitable for low & very low flows.
- Designed for continuous duty.
- Work on universal 50 Hz, 230 V AC supply.
- Very low maintenance.
The typical applications where our thermal flow switches are used
- Protecting expensive submersible pumps from dry running.
- Dry run protection for centrifugal pumps.
- Over flow tripping of pumps for over head tanks.
- Monitoring of coolant supplying lines to machines.
- Water management systems.
- Home / Housing Society applications for automation of water management.
- Commercial / Hospitals / Hotels / Shopping Mall water management.
- Automobile cars / bikes washing systems.
- Automatic floor cleaning machines & related equipments.
Request A Quotation
Visit our contact page to request a quote for our general purpose flow switches or download the product catalogue to learn more.