The FlowTech vane type flow switches are designed for reliable supervision of liquid flow through pipelines. In addition to general environments, these flow switches can be used in adverse weather conditions and fire prone environments.
These vane operated flow / no flow switches come with the following advantages
- Easily configurable flow monitoring and control.
- Made of rugged stainless steel (both internal & external trim) material.
- Minimum line pressure loss on actuation.
- Can be used with your existing system. No need for additional hardware.
- Fit large range of pipe sizes and flow rates.
The typically applications where our vane operated switches are used are
- For protecting heavy pumps from dry run.
- For supervision on brine, ferment wash systems, glycol etc.
- In cooling systems of expensive machines such as compressors, high frequency induction furnaces etc.
- In air conditioning plants to ensure water flow in the chiller, before the compressor operates.
- Lubricating oil systems supervision.
- Food grade application like milk etc.
- Air application for supervision on air flow through huge blowers.
Flow Switch Options
General Purpose Enclosure
For reliable monitoring of flow in general conditions or environments.
Weather Proof Enclosure
For reliable monitoring of flow in adverse weather conditions or environments.
Flame Proof Enclosure
For reliable monitoring of flow in fire prone & hot conditions.
Indicating Flow Switches
For reliable monitoring & measurement of media flow with bar LEDs.
Both the vital internal & external trims of our flow switches are made from rugged brass and stainless steel materials. Even the screws and nameplates are made of stainless steel. We can also make them of custom materials to suit your required application.
- Main Hexagonal Body: Brass or Stainless Steel 316.
- Paddle: Brass or Stainless Steel 316.
- Bellows: Stainless Steel 316.
- Flapper: Stainless Steel 316 / 321 / 304.
- Loading Spring: Stainless Steel.
- Gaskets: Nitrile.
Our Vane Type Flow Switches
Request A Quotation
Visit our contact page to request a quote for our general purpose flow switches or download the product catalogue to learn more.